We are currently looking for an Assessment Officer to support our team in the Global ABA, DRR and AGORA Unit.
The HQ ABA, DRR and AGORA Unit is in charge of developing normative guidance and standardizing research tools for all relevant assessments, including REACH relief and recovery ABAs, localized risk and climate change-related assessments, and AGORA. The Unit has launched the development of 3 global toolkits: i) The global ABA toolkit, ii) The global Area-based risk assessment toolkit, iii) The Global AGORA toolbox, under the leadership of ACTED. Each toolkit comprises a set of qualitative tools, (some common to all toolkits, some specific). IMPACT is looking for an experienced profile to lead the development of these tools, in line with the Unit’s strategic priorities and with existing Research best practices and internal SOPs.
Under the supervision of the Global focal point for area and settlement-based programs based in Geneva HQ, the Assessment Officer will lead the development of priority qualitative research tools to feed into the Global ABA, AGORA and DRR toolboxes and guidance document.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS (if based in Geneva)
- For this position, gross salary between 5’290 CHF and 5’350 CHF monthly (before income tax). NB – IMPACT salaries are strictly determined by our salary grid depending on the grade of the position and the level of education and experience of staff. A contribution to medical insurance of 450 CHF per month is already included in the salary figure.
- Insurance covering professional and non-professional accidents throughout the period of employment with IMPACT.
- Health insurance, life insurance and repatriation assistance in case of field visits/temporary deployments.
- Applicants must hold a valid work permit for Switzerland or be EU/EFTA citizens.
- Up to 40% of remote work on a weekly basis.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS (if delocalized to a field position)
- For this position, salary between 2’220 CHF and 2’280 CHF monthly (before income tax), etc as well as a monthly living allowance of 300 USD NB – IMPACT salaries are strictly determined by our salary grid depending on the grade of the position and the level of education of staff. A location-dependent security and/or isolation adjustment is then applied as a recognition that some staff are required to work in difficult places where living and working conditions are much more difficult than elsewhere.
- Accommodation and food provided in the guesthouse.
- Enrolment in Swiss private pension fund (Swisslife – approx. 9.975% of staff gross salary), health insurance, life insurance and repatriation assistance.
- Flight tickets every 6 months & visa fees covered (in-country travel costs and professional expenses are fully covered).
- Contribution to the luggage transportation: between 20 and 100 kgs, depending on the length of the contract (+ luggage and personal property insurance).
- Annual leave of 36 days per year. Public holidays of the country of assignment. Family/compassionate leave when applicable.
- Predeparture induction – 3 days at IMPACT Initiatives’ HQ in Geneva + one week pre-departure training in ACTED HQ in Paris, including a 4-days in situ security training.
- IMPACT prioritizes the psychological safety of its staff and the health insurance provided covers, among others, up to 1000 € per year of psychosocial counselling fees.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case you encounter challenges using the application form, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org