We are currently looking for an Assessment Specialist to support our team at HQ.
Under the supervision of the REACH Senior Manager (Cluster Unit), the Assessment Specialist will support the Global CCCM Cluster and REACH missions globally in improving and strengthening evidence-based humanitarian coordination. Specifically, the Assessment Specialist will be in charge of:
- Supporting national coordination platforms / REACH missions in the implementation of sector-specific assessment and analysis activities
- Facilitating national coordination platforms’ participation in multi-sectorial assessment and analysis activities
- Strengthening assessment capacity of national coordination platforms, REACH missions and other relevant partners through capacity building
- Providing other remote or in-person support to national coordination platforms / REACH missions as required
- Supporting the development of CCCM sector-specific global assessment policies, resources and tools
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case you encounter challenges using the application form, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.