We are currently looking for an Assessment Specialist to provide technical support to the Moldova Mission’s Research Teams.
Under the supervision of the IMPACT Country Coordinator, and IMPACT HQ in Geneva, the Assessment Specialist will be responsible for supporting Team Leaders in developing Research Team strategies and workstreams that align with the Country Strategy and ensure that research cycles are executed at an excellent standard. The candidate should be comfortable representing IMPACT with donors and be able to coordinate and liaise with a range of senior external partners.
The role of the Assessment Specialist is to drive the implementation of the Country Strategy at the assessment level and provide technical backstopping to Research Teams. This position requires a profile that can be strategic as well as someone with a strong analytical mindset and an interest in exploring diverse methodological and technical avenues to achieve results.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Salary between 2’900 CHF and 3’100 CHF monthly (before income tax), depending on the level of education, security level, etc as well as a monthly living allowance of $300
- NB – IMPACT salaries are strictly determined by our salary grid depending on the grade of the position and the level of education of A location-dependent security and/or isolation adjustment is then applied as a recognition that some staff are required to work in difficult places where living and working conditions are much more difficult than elsewhere.
- Accommodation provided in ACTED guesthouse. NB – IMPACT is hosted by ACTED in this country.
- Enrolment in Swiss private pension fund (Swisslife – 9.975% of staff gross salary), health insurance, life insurance and repatriation assistance
- Flight tickets every 6 months & visa fees covered (in-country travel costs and professional expenses are fully covered).
- Contribution to the luggage transportation: between 20 and 100 kgs, depending on the length of the contract (+ luggage and personal property insurance)
- Annual leave of 36 days per Public holidays of the country of assignment. Family/compassionate leave when applicable.
- Predeparture induction – 3 days at IMPACT Initiatives’s HQ in Geneva + one week pre-departure training in ACTED HQ in Paris, including a 4-days in situ security training;
- Enrolment in IMPACT Initiatives Research Foundational Learning Programme within the first 3 months from the start of contract.
- IMPACT prioritizes the psychological safety of its staff and the health insurance provided covers, among others, up to 1000 € per year of psychosocial counselling fees.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case you encounter challenges using the application form, please contact us via email@example.com