We are currently looking for a Communications Intern to support our team in Geneva.
The IMPACT HQ Communications & Advocacy (C&A) Unit provides cross-cutting support to both IMPACT country offices and HQ-based global programmes teams. The overarching objectives of this team include:
- Amplifying the impact of our work through effective communications, outreach, and dissemination
- Promoting and maintaining a strong brand identity for the organisation
- Increasing the uptake of our research findings among decision-makers and key stakeholders
Responsibilities of C&A team members include:
- Managing the IMPACT website and social media channels
- Maintaining the organisation’s visual identity and graphic charter
- Developing global and country-specific communications content
- Coordinating and facilitating IMPACT’s external engagement opportunities
- Developing capacity building tools, templates, guidance, and minimum standards
- Providing direct support to country and global programmes colleagues
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case you encounter challenges using the application form, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org