We are currently looking for a Country Coordinator to oversee our team in Nigeria.
Under the management of IMPACT’s regional coordinator in Geneva, the CC is responsible for representing IMPACT and managing and developing IMPACT’s programs in Nigeria. At present IMPACT programmes comprise an FCDO-funded TPM project, where IMPACT serves in a Consortium with CLEAR Global and FACT Foundation. The CC will serve as the Consortium Assessment Manager, devoting 50% of his or her time to the management of the project, while devoting 50% on stakeholder engagement and fundraising within the wider response. The CC is furthermore in regular contact with HQ, ensuring that organizational risks are promptly and clearly communicated to the ED, the Director of Country Programs and Operations, and other relevant HQ Senior Management. She/he will promote organizational vision and core values across the mission and will actively link with HQ to contribute to the implementation of IMPACT’s global strategies.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Salary defined by the IMPACT salary grid; educational level, expertise, hardship, security, and performance are considered for pay bonus.
- Accommodation and food provided in a guesthouse.
- Enrolment in Swiss private pension fund (Swisslife – approx. 9.975% of staff gross salary), health insurance, life insurance and repatriation assistance.
- Flight tickets every 6 months & visa fees covered (in-country travel costs and professional expenses are fully covered).
- R&R after 2-3 months (flight ticket up to 500$ + 200$ of living allowance) if duty station allows [to be added or removed depending on the base]
- Contribution to the luggage transportation: between 20 and 100 kgs, depending on the length of the contract (+ luggage and personal property insurance)
- Annual leave of 36 days per year. Public holidays of the country of assignment. Family/compassionate leave when applicable.
- Predeparture induction – 3 days at IMPACT Initiatives’s HQ in Geneva + one week pre-departure training in ACTED HQ in Paris, including a 4-days in situ security training;
- IMPACT prioritizes the psychological safety of its staff and the health insurance provided covers, among others, up to 1000 € per year of psychosocial counselling fees.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case you encounter challenges using the application form, please contact us via email@example.com