We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join our global Research Team, to contribute towards the integration of emerging innovations and best practices in Data Science within IMPACT’s way of working.
To work towards transformational change in how data is being produced, analysed, and used within the humanitarian sector, IMPACT launched an Innovation Communities of Practice (CoP) approach in 2023 to create dedicated spaces for testing ideas and sharing knowledge within the organisation, with a specific focus on Data Science and Effective Communications. Led by Specialists at the global level, these CoPs bring together staff with specialised skills and/ or interests to discuss common problems and identify solutions that enable organisational learning and growth.
Within this setup, the Data Analyst will take the lead on implementing pilot exercise(s) defined by the global Data Science Specialist in collaboration with the CoP, in order to determine how emerging best practices and innovations in the field of Data Science can be applied and sustainably integrated into IMPACT’s research and analysis practices. In order to ensure a constant learning loop is maintained, he/ she will also be responsible for proactively sharing knowledge and lessons learned from this pilot, in a timely manner.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- For this position, salary between 2’100 CHF and 2’520 CHF monthly (before income tax), etc as well as a monthly living allowance of 300 USD
- NB – IMPACT salaries are strictly determined by our salary grid depending on the grade of the position and the level of education of staff. A location-dependent security and/or isolation adjustment is then applied as a recognition that some staff are required to work in difficult places where living and working conditions are much more difficult than elsewhere.
- Accommodation and food provided in a guesthouse.
- Enrolment in Swiss private pension fund (Swisslife – approx. 9.975% of staff gross salary), health insurance, life insurance and repatriation assistance
- Flight tickets every 6 months & visa fees covered (in-country travel costs and professional expenses are fully covered)
- R&R after 2-3 months (flight ticket up to 500$ + 200$ of living allowance) if duty station allows
- Contribution to the luggage transportation: between 20 and 100 kgs, depending on the length of the contract (+ luggage and personal property insurance)
- Annual leave of 36 days per year. Public holidays of the country of assignment. Family/compassionate leave when applicable.
- Predeparture induction – 3 days at IMPACT Initiatives’s HQ in Geneva + one week pre-departure training in ACTED HQ in Paris, including a 4-days in situ security training;
- Enrolment in IMPACT Initiatives Research Foundational Learning Programme within the first 3 months from the start of contract.
- IMPACT prioritizes the psychological safety of its staff and the health insurance provided covers, among others, up to 1000 € per year of psychosocial counselling fees
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case you encounter challenges using the application form, please contact us via email@example.com