We are currently looking for a Data Specialist to support our team in Iraq.
To support humanitarian decision-making and evidence-based prioritization, since 2012 IMPACT has been coordinating with humanitarian clusters and other national and regional coordination mechanisms to address information gaps and implement assessments. More recently, as the context continues to shift, IMPACT has supported development actors to improve humanitarian and development interventions’ effectiveness, efficiency, and efficacy, and encourage an equitable and needs-based transition to stabilization and development initiatives. Overall, IMPACT Iraq has led country-wide multi-sectoral assessments, informed cash programming across Iraq through monthly market monitoring exercises, extended technical support to CCCM and WASH partners, encouraged evidence-based approaches to durable solutions, and conducted thematic assessments and rapid needs assessments in response to contextual changes
Compensation and benefits
- For this position, salary between 2’900 CHF and 3’200 CHF monthly (before income tax), etc as well as a monthly living allowance of 300 USD
NB – IMPACT salaries are strictly determined by our salary grid depending on the grade of the position and the level of education of staff. A location-dependent security and/or isolation adjustment is then applied as a recognition that some staff are required to work in difficult places where living and working conditions are much more difficult than elsewhere.
- Accommodation and food provided in a guesthouse
- Enrolment in Swiss private pension fund (Swisslife – approx. 9.975% of staff gross salary), health insurance, life insurance and repatriation assistance
- Flight tickets every 6 months & visa fees covered (in-country travel costs and professional expenses are fully covered)
- Contribution to the luggage transportation: between 20 and 100 kgs, depending on the length of the contract (+ luggage and personal property insurance)
- Annual leave of 36 days per year. Public holidays of the country of assignment. Family/compassionate leave when applicable.
- Predeparture induction – 3 days at IMPACT Initiatives’s HQ in Geneva + one week pre-departure training in ACTED HQ in Paris, including a 4-days in situ security training;
- IMPACT prioritizes the psychological safety of its staff and the health insurance provided covers, among others, up to 1000 € per year of psychosocial counselling fees
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case you encounter challenges using the application form, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org