We are currently looking for a Deputy Country Coordinator to join our team in Ethiopia.
Under the management of IMPACT’s Country Coordinator, the Deputy Country Coordinator is responsible for representing IMPACT and managing and developing IMPACT’s programs in Ethiopia. The DCC will lead the IMPACT team to achieve program excellence and ensure the highest level of impact and accountability, while ensuring compliance to IMPACT guidelines, policies and standards across the mission. The DCC, with the support of the CC, is in contact with HQ, ensuring that organizational risks are promptly and clearly communicated to the all relevant persons. She/he will promote organizational vision and core values across the mission and will actively link with HQ to contribute to the implementation of IMPACT’s global strategies.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- For this position, salary between 3’120 CHF and 3’240 CHF monthly (before income tax), etc as well as a monthly living allowance of 500 USD
NB – IMPACT salaries are strictly determined by our salary grid depending on the grade of the position and the level of education of staff. A location-dependent security and/or isolation adjustment is then applied as a recognition that some staff are required to work in difficult places where living and working conditions are much more difficult than elsewhere.
- Accommodation and food provided in a guesthouse. Depending on the country situation, a contribution to a housing allowance of up to 75% of country-specific benchmark can be considered instead. NB – IMPACT is hosted by ACTED in this country.
- Enrolment in Swiss private pension fund (Swisslife – approx. 9.975% of staff gross salary), health insurance, life insurance and repatriation assistance
- On a case-by-case basis, accompanied status and relevant benefits can apply (health insurance and flight tickets for dependents, education allowance for children) – However, please note that the successful candidate is expected to spend 50% of their deployment time in Ethiopia, while the family will remain based in Uganda.
- Flight tickets every 6 months & visa fees covered (in-country travel costs and professional expenses are fully covered)
- Contribution to the luggage transportation: between 20 and 100 kgs, depending on the length of the contract (+ luggage and personal property insurance)
- Annual leave of 36 days per year. Public holidays of the country of assignment. Family/compassionate leave when applicable.
- Predeparture induction – 3 days at IMPACT Initiatives’s HQ in Geneva + one week pre-departure training in ACTED HQ in Paris, including a 4-days in situ security training;
- Enrolment in IMPACT Initiatives Research Foundational Learning Programme within the first 3 months from the start of contract.
- IMPACT prioritizes the psychological safety of its staff and the health insurance provided covers, among others, up to 1000 € per year of psychosocial counselling fees.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case you encounter challenges using the application form, please contact us via email@example.com