We are currently looking for a Projects and Funding Officer to oversee our project development and grant management activities for South Sudan and Sudan.
Under the management of the 2 Country Coordinators (CC) for South Sudan and Sudan, the Projects and Funding Officer (PFO) is responsible to support the identification, development and management of grants in the region. The ideal candidate would be eager to work within a dynamic and motivated team and will have a clear focus on project development as a tool to improve the efficacy of the humanitarian response in the region. The current split of work between the two countries may vary according to priorities, and will be determined together with the 2 CCs.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- For this position, salary of 2’400 CHF monthly (before income tax), etc as well as a monthly living allowance of 300 USD
- NB – IMPACT salaries are strictly determined by our salary grid depending on the grade of the position and the level of education of staff. A location-dependent security and/or isolation adjustment is then applied as a recognition that some staff are required to work in difficult places where living and working conditions are much more difficult than elsewhere.
- Accommodation and food provided in a guesthouse. NB – IMPACT is hosted by ACTED in this country .
- Enrolment in Swiss private pension fund (Swisslife – approx. 9.975% of staff gross salary), health insurance, life insurance and repatriation assistance
- Flight tickets every 6 months & visa fees covered (in-country travel costs and professional expenses are fully covered)
- R&R after 2-3 months (flight ticket up to 500$ + 200$ of living allowance) if duty station allows
- Contribution to the luggage transportation: between 20 and 100 kgs, depending on the length of the contract (+ luggage and personal property insurance)
- Annual leave of 36 days per year. Public holidays of the country of assignment. Family/compassionate leave when applicable.
- Predeparture induction – 3 days at IMPACT Initiatives’s HQ in Geneva + one week pre-departure training in ACTED HQ in Paris, including a 4-days in situ security training;
- Enrolment in IMPACT Initiatives Research Foundational Learning Programme within the first 3 months from the start of contract.
- IMPACT prioritizes the psychological safety of its staff and the health insurance provided covers, among others, up to 1000 € per year of psychosocial counselling fees
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case you encounter challenges using the application form, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org