We are currently looking for a Learning & Development Officer to join IMPACT’s global Learning team within the General Direction in Geneva, Switzerland.
Under the direct line management of the Deputy ED, the a L&D officer will contribute towards the design, standardisation and implementation of IMPACT’s capacity building activities. Specifically, he/ she will:
- identify and assess quality /fit-for-purposeness of existing learning opportunities for the competencies listed in the Competency framework and build a library of resources (e-learning etc)
- support each HQ department to consolidate and develop learning materials for IMPACT-specific competencies not properly/completely addressed by existing external resources
- improve existing internal learning materials based on user feedbacks
- act as a common resource to all HQ departments to support their learning and capacity building strategy
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- For this position, gross salary between 5’210 CHF and 5’350 CHF monthly (before income tax). NB – IMPACT salaries are strictly determined by our salary grid depending on the grade of the position and the level of education and experience of staff. A contribution to medical insurance of 450 CHF per month is already included in the salary figure.
- Insurance covering professional and non-professional accidents throughout the period of employment with IMPACT
- Health insurance, life insurance and repatriation assistance in case of field visits/temporary deployments
- Applicants must hold a valid work permit for Switzerland or be EU/EFTA citizens
- Up to 40% of remote work on a weekly basis
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case you encounter challenges using the application form, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org