We are currently looking for a Project Development and Grants Officer to oversee our project development and grant management activities for Moldova.
Under the management of the country coordinator (CC) for Moldova, the Project Development and Grants Officer (PDO) is responsible to support the identification, development and management of grants in the region. The ideal candidate would be eager to work within a dynamic and motivated team and will have a clear focus on project development as a tool to improve the efficacy of the humanitarian and development response in the region. The priorities will be determined together with the CC.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- For this position, salary between 2’100 and 2’160 CHF monthly (before income tax), etc as well as a monthly living allowance of 300 USD and a food allowance of 300 USD NB – IMPACT salaries are strictly determined by our salary grid depending on the grade of the position and the level of education of staff.
- Accommodation provided in a guesthouse.
- Enrolment in Swiss private pension fund (Swisslife – approx. 9.975% of staff gross salary), health insurance, life insurance and repatriation assistance.
- Flight tickets every 6 months & visa fees covered.
- Contribution to the luggage transportation fees
- Annual leave of 36 days per year. Public holidays of the country of assignment.
- Family/compassionate leave when applicable.
- Predeparture induction – 3 days at IMPACT Initiatives’ HQ in Geneva + one week pre-International training in ACTED HQ in Paris, including a 4-days in situ security training;
- MPACT prioritizes the psychological safety of its staff and the health insurance provided covers, among others, up to 1000 € per year of psychosocial counselling fee.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case you encounter challenges using the application form, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org