We are currently looking for a Multisector Research Manager to support our IMPACT team in DRC.
In coordination with the Country Coordinator, within his/her Unit, the Research Manager is responsible for:
- Strategic development, identification, fundraising for- and implementation of impactful/relevant programmes
- Management of all research cycles of the unit, ensuring compliance to increasing research standards and applying research quality control and alignment with global Research department
- Ensuring efficient and effective management of resources (staff, operational budget)
- Ensuring compliance to processes including:
- Grants management
- Financial management
- Admin management – leave, attendance and exit form follow up
- Asset follow up
- Management and development of staff in line with the global IMPACT training guidelines
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case you encounter challenges using the application form, please contact us via email@example.com.