We are currently looking for a Senior Assessment Officer to support our team in Moldova.
The Senior Assessment Officer is responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation and follow-up of research cycles to which s/he is assigned, in close coordination with other team members and with relevant external partners. In doing so, the Senior Assessment Officer will ensure effective management of related projects and resources, including (when relevant) direct and indirect management of national and international assessment staff.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- For this position, salary between 2’460 CHF and 2’520 CHF monthly (before income tax), etc as well as a monthly living allowance of 300 USD and a food allowance of 300 USD NB – IMPACT salaries are strictly determined by our salary grid depending on the grade of the position and the level of education of staff.
- Accommodation provided in a guesthouse.
- Enrolment in Swiss private pension fund (Swisslife – approx. 9.975% of staff gross salary), health insurance, life insurance and repatriation assistance.
- Flight tickets every 6 months & visa fees covered.
- Contribution to the luggage transportation fees
- Annual leave of 36 days per year. Public holidays of the country of assignment.
- Family/compassionate leave when applicable.
- Predeparture induction – 3 days at IMPACT Initiatives’ HQ in Geneva + one week pre-International training in ACTED HQ in Paris, including a 4-days in situ security training;
- MPACT prioritizes the psychological safety of its staff and the health insurance provided covers, among others, up to 1000 € per year of psychosocial counselling fees.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case you encounter challenges using the application form, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org