We are currently looking for a Senior Assessment Officer to join our Global Emergencies Unit in Geneva, Switzerland
Under the direct supervision of the Global Emergencies Manager, the RTM SAO will support the development of our global programmatic strategy for Real Time Monitoring, lead the implementation of our new and redesigned HSM workstream, act as the main focal point for country teams within the GEU.
Compensation and Benefits
- For this position, gross salary between 5’500 CHF and 5’770 CHF monthly (before income tax). NB – IMPACT salaries are strictly determined by our salary grid depending on the grade of the position and the level of education and experience of staff. A contribution to medical insurance of 450 CHF per month is already included in the salary figure.
- Insurance covering professional and non-professional accidents throughout the period of employment with IMPACT
- Health insurance, life insurance and repatriation assistance in case of field visits/temporary deployments
- Applicants must hold a valid work permit for Switzerland or be EU/EFTA citizens
- Up to 40% of remote work on a weekly basis
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case you encounter challenges using the application form, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org