We are currently looking for a Senior Assessment Officer to support our team in Lebanon.
Under the supervision of the REACH Research Manager, the REACH Senior Assessment Officer (SAO) will be responsible for the implementation of thematic qualitative and quantitative assessments in Lebanon. Specifically, the SAO will be responsible for the implementation of assessments focused on gender, to be carried out in close collaboration with local partners and relevant response stakeholders in order to enhance efforts at addressing needs, priorities, and response gaps related to gender in Lebanon.
Compensation and benefits
- For this position, salary between 2’400 CHF and 2’760 CHF monthly (before income tax), etc as well as a monthly living allowance of 300 USD
NB – IMPACT salaries are strictly determined by our salary grid depending on the grade of the position and the level of education of staff. A location-dependent security and/or isolation adjustment is then applied as a recognition that some staff are required to work in difficult places where living and working conditions are much more difficult than elsewhere.
- Accommodation and food provided in a Depending on the country situation, a contribution to a housing allowance of up to 75% of country-specific benchmark can be considered instead. NB – IMPACT is hosted by ACTED in this country
- Enrolment in Swiss private pension fund (Swisslife – approx. 9.975% of staff gross salary), health insurance, life insurance and repatriation assistance
- On a case-by-case basis, accompanied status and relevant benefits can apply (health insurance and flight tickets for dependents, education allowance for children)
- Flight tickets every 6 months & visa fees covered (in-country travel costs and professional expenses are fully covered)
- Contribution to the luggage transportation: between 20 and 100 kgs, depending on the length of the contract (+ luggage and personal property insurance)
- Annual leave of 36 days per year. Public holidays of the country of assignment. Family/compassionate leave when applicable.
- Predeparture induction – 3 days at IMPACT Initiatives’s HQ in Geneva + one week pre-departure training in ACTED HQ in Paris, including a 4-days in situ security training;
- IMPACT prioritizes the psychological safety of its staff and the health insurance provided covers, among others, up to 1000 € per year of psychosocial counselling fees
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case you encounter challenges using the application form, please contact us via email@example.com