We are currently looking for a Senior Assessment Officer to support our team in Ukraine.
Under the management of Ukraine’s Durable Solutions Unit Research Manager and the HQ Migration Unit Research Manager, the Senior Assessment Officer will lead the implementation of the longitudinal study of Ukrainian refugees and returnees.
The SAO is responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation and follow-up of the longitudinal survey research cycle, in close coordination with other team members and with relevant external partners. In doing so, the Senior Assessment Officer will ensure effective management of the project and resources, including line-management of national and international staff.
The SAO will lead the analysis, output production and dissemination of results. The SAO will also be in charge of overseeing the continuous improvement of the data management system while updating the survey to the changing context and supervising the data collection cycle and quality assurance. The SAO will manage the field officer and assessment officer and will coordinate with the longitudinal data officer and GIS officer.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- For this position, salary between 2’820 CHF and 2’880 CHF monthly (before income tax), etc as well as a monthly living allowance of 300 USD NB – IMPACT salaries are strictly determined by our salary grid depending on the grade of the position and the level of education of staff. A location-dependent security and/or isolation adjustment is then applied as a recognition that some staff are required to work in difficult places where living and working conditions are much more difficult than elsewhere.
- Accommodation and food provided in a guesthouse.
- Enrolment in Swiss private pension fund (Swisslife – approx. 9.975% of staff gross salary), health insurance, life insurance and repatriation assistance.
- Flight tickets every 6 months & visa fees covered (in-country travel costs and professional expenses are fully covered).
- Contribution to the luggage transportation: between 20 and 100 kgs, depending on the length of the contract (+ luggage and personal property insurance)
- Annual leave of 36 days per year. Public holidays of the country of assignment. Family/compassionate leave when applicable.
- Predeparture induction – 3 days at IMPACT Initiatives’s HQ in Geneva + one week pre-departure training in ACTED HQ in Paris, including a 4-days in situ security training;
- IMPACT prioritizes the psychological safety of its staff and the health insurance provided covers, among others, up to 1000 € per year of psychosocial counselling fees.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case you encounter challenges using the application form, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org