We are currently looking for a Senior Assessment Officer (SAO) to lead our Governance and Services team.
Under the management of the RERU Research Manager, the Governance and Services SAO will lead the implementation of assessments focused on the provisions of basic services in conflict affected regions of Ukraine. The SAO is responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation, analysis of 2 – 3 research cycles, in close coordination with other team members and with relevant external partners. The research cycles under the team include: 1) an assessment of services available to veterans; 2) an assessment of child protection
services; 3) assessments on the availability of, and barriers to accessing, essential public services (such as healthcare, education, and social protection). The SAO will lead the analysis, output production and dissemination of results, and will be responsible for driving the strategic direction of governance and services workstreams in Ukraine.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- For this position, salary between 2’820 CHF and 2’880 CHF monthly (before income tax), etc as well as a monthly living allowance of 300 USD NB – IMPACT salaries are strictly determined by our salary grid depending on the grade of the position and the level of education of staff. A location-dependent security and/or isolation adjustment is then applied as a recognition that some staff are required to work in difficult places where living and working conditions are much more difficult than elsewhere.
- Accommodation and food provided in a guesthouse.
- Enrolment in Swiss private pension fund (Swisslife – approx. 9.975% of staff gross salary), health insurance, life insurance and repatriation assistance.
- Flight tickets every 6 months & visa fees covered (in-country travel costs and professional expenses are fully covered).
- Contribution to the luggage transportation: between 20 and 100 kgs, depending on the length of the contract (+ luggage and personal property insurance)
- Annual leave of 36 days per year. Public holidays of the country of assignment. Family/compassionate leave when applicable.
- Predeparture induction – 3 days at IMPACT Initiatives’s HQ in Geneva + one week pre-departure training in ACTED HQ in Paris, including a 4-days in situ security training;
- IMPACT prioritizes the psychological safety of its staff and the health insurance provided covers, among others, up to 1000 € per year of psychosocial counselling fees.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case you encounter challenges using the application form, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org