We are currently looking for a Senior Assessment Officer to lead our socioeconomic assessments workstream in Ukraine.
The SAO will be responsible for overseeing the socioeconomic workstream, under the supervision of the RERU Research Manager. The ideal candidate will be experienced in conducting primary data collection and producing analytical outputs, be ready to take on team management responsibilities, and should be comfortable representing IMPACT with a range of senior external partners.
The SAO will be responsible for managing a team of researchers and overseeing assessments on the socioeconomic disruptions resulting from the war in Ukraine and subsequent impacts on household level outcomes. Assessments will have a focus on economic recovery, looking to provide information not only on the constraints, opportunities and strengths within assessed communities but also the situations of traditionally marginalised groups (“leave no one behind”).
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- For this position, salary between 2’820 CHF and 2’880 CHF monthly (before income tax), etc as well as a monthly living allowance of 300 USD NB – IMPACT salaries are strictly determined by our salary grid depending on the grade of the position and the level of education of staff. A location-dependent security and/or isolation adjustment is then applied as a recognition that some staff are required to work in difficult places where living and working conditions are much more difficult than elsewhere.
- Accommodation and food provided in a guesthouse.
- Enrolment in Swiss private pension fund (Swisslife – approx. 9.975% of staff gross salary), health insurance, life insurance and repatriation assistance.
- Flight tickets every 6 months & visa fees covered (in-country travel costs and professional expenses are fully covered).
- Contribution to the luggage transportation: between 20 and 100 kgs, depending on the length of the contract (+ luggage and personal property insurance)
- Annual leave of 36 days per year. Public holidays of the country of assignment. Family/compassionate leave when applicable.
- Predeparture induction – 3 days at IMPACT Initiatives’s HQ in Geneva + one week pre-departure training in ACTED HQ in Paris, including a 4-days in situ security training;
- IMPACT prioritizes the psychological safety of its staff and the health insurance provided covers, among others, up to 1000 € per year of psychosocial counselling fees.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case you encounter challenges using the application form, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org