We are currently looking for an Information Management Officer to support our team in Moldova.
IMPACT is seeking a candidate with strong information management and external engagement skills, who has experience of working in a refugee response or other humanitarian setting. The overall goal of the SIMO will be to ensure timely, detailed and relevant analysis of needs for refugees in Moldova, via partial secondment to the Information Management Working Group of the inter-agency Refugee Response.
Under the supervision of the REACH Moldova Research Manager and IMPACT HQ in Geneva, the SIMO is responsible for collating and analysing data submissions, coordinating inputs from partners, producing products, disseminating findings to relevant stakeholders and monitoring information needs of the humanitarian community. The SIMO will carry out a 2.5 day per-week secondment to provide dedicated information management and analytical support to the IMWG and partners. The ideal candidate will be an early-career professional, with a background in data, who is looking to lead an external engagement and representation-heavy portfolio to support a dynamic refugee response.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- For this position, salary between 2’460 CHF and 2’520 CHF monthly (before income tax), etc as well as a monthly living allowance of 300 USD NB – IMPACT salaries are strictly determined by our salary grid depending on the grade of the position and the level of education of staff. A location-dependent security and/or isolation adjustment is then applied as a recognition that some staff are required to work in difficult places where living and working conditions are much more difficult than elsewhere.
- Accommodation and food provided in a guesthouse.
- Enrolment in Swiss private pension fund (Swisslife – approx. 9.975% of staff gross salary), health insurance, life insurance and repatriation assistance.
- Flight tickets every 6 months & visa fees covered (in-country travel costs and professional expenses are fully covered).
- Contribution to the luggage transportation: between 20 and 100 kgs, depending on the length of the contract (+ luggage and personal property insurance)
- Annual leave of 36 days per year. Public holidays of the country of assignment. Family/compassionate leave when applicable.
- Predeparture induction – 3 days at IMPACT Initiatives’s HQ in Geneva + one week pre-departure training in ACTED HQ in Paris, including a 4-days in situ security training;
- IMPACT prioritizes the psychological safety of its staff and the health insurance provided covers, among others, up to 1000 € per year of psychosocial counselling fees.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case you encounter challenges using the application form, please contact us via email@example.com