We are currently looking for a Research Manager to support our team in Senegal.
Under the management of the Country Coordinator, the Research Manager oversees the research activities and staff within the purview of the FCDO-funded Third Party Monitoring (TPM) Project. The Research Manager shall oversee and execute all research activities within the above-mentioned Project, meeting quarterly deliverables in a timely fashion while ensuring that the quality of research remains high. S/he will moreover liaise extensively with counterparts from Clear Global and Fact Foundation who are IMPACT’s partners in the Consortium for the Project, while supporting the Country Coordinator in stakeholder engagement with FCDO’s Implementing Partners.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- For this position, salary between 2’940 CHF and 3’120 CHF monthly (before income tax), etc as well as a monthly living allowance of 300 USD NB – IMPACT salaries are strictly determined by our salary grid depending on the grade of the position and the level of education of staff. A location-dependent security and/or isolation adjustment is then applied as a recognition that some staff are required to work in difficult places where living and working conditions are much more difficult than elsewhere.
- Accommodation and food provided in the guesthouse.
- Enrolment in Swiss private pension fund (Swisslife – approx. 9.975% of staff gross salary), health insurance, life insurance and repatriation assistance.
- Flight tickets every 6 months & visa fees covered (in-country travel costs and professional expenses are fully covered).
- Contribution to the luggage transportation: between 20 and 100 kgs, depending on the length of the contract (+ luggage and personal property insurance)
- Annual leave of 36 days per year. Public holidays of the country of assignment. Family/compassionate leave when applicable.
- Predeparture induction – 3 days at IMPACT Initiatives’s HQ in Geneva + one week pre-departure training in ACTED HQ in Paris, including a 4-days in situ security training;
- IMPACT prioritizes the psychological safety of its staff and the health insurance provided covers, among others, up to 1000 € per year of psychosocial counselling fees.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In case you encounter challenges using the application form, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org